I can turn the temp dial all the way to hot and the air is still cold. The return heater hose seems cooler than the other @ the firewall. How can I test the temp dial switch or the valve that controls coolant flow through the heater core.
Why don't I get Hot air out of the Vents? on 2004 Chrysler Concorde
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Concorde Questions
- I have a 1999 Chrysler Con. trunk won't open with key or button on floor board
- I need help identifying two parts on the engine.
- Could there be a link between too much coolant and an intermittent starter issue
- list of tools I need to take out and install a radiator on a 04 Chrysler Concord
- automobile starts on good , just travels in low gear
2004 Chrysler Concorde Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($478 - 629) in Loleta, CA
- Alternator Replacement ($321 - 416) in Elk Garden, WV
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($164 - 234) in Niverville, NY
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($706 - 940) in Brunswick, NE
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($258 - 551) in Saucier, MS
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($73 - 127) in Brownsdale, MN