I can turn the temp dial all the way to hot and the air is still cold. The return heater hose seems cooler than the other @ the firewall. How can I test the temp dial switch or the valve that controls coolant flow through the heater core.
Why don't I get Hot air out of the Vents? on 2004 Chrysler Concorde
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Concorde Questions
- I need help identifying two parts on the engine.
- Could there be a link between too much coolant and an intermittent starter issue
- list of tools I need to take out and install a radiator on a 04 Chrysler Concord
- automobile starts on good , just travels in low gear
- Where can a find a Body Control Module with three hook-ups to replace mine