Radiator Checked & flushed, no problems there.
Why don't I get heat on any heater setting? on 1999 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1999 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($153 - 190) in Bentonia, MS
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($173 - 280) in Kurthwood, LA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Panola, OK
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Anamoose, ND
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Erwin, SD
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($349 - 379) in Ash, NC