I haven't had any indications before this happened that anything was wrong with the transmission.
Why doesn't my Santa Fe have forward gear even though reverse is working? on 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($107 - 154) in Fairview, KS
- 75,000 Mile Service ($77 - 133) in Texarkana, TX
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 45) in Fedhaven, FL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Evans, WV
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($171 - 203) in Grubbs, AR
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($159 - 402) in Arlington, SD