The blower tends to work intermittently. It gets warm and stays on once it decides to work. It is not set on "auto."
Why doesn't my heater work? on 2005 Buick Park Avenue
0 answersFebruary 21, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- My odometer works ocassionaly what could be the problem
- my car wont start it like it don't have enough power to crank
- replaced new a/c motor air only comes through the defrost and a bit to floor
- Battery sparking after installing new starter. Help
- Key will not start the car but all lights and radio come on.