The blower tends to work intermittently. It gets warm and stays on once it decides to work. It is not set on "auto."
Why doesn't my heater work? on 2005 Buick Park Avenue
0 answersFebruary 21, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- trouble code P0401 came up during emissions test. what is it and how to fix?
- I cannot keep antifreeze in the resovoir no leaks anywhere no white smoke coming
- Car stumbles on bumps at highway speed.
- Cut off while driving.I'm getting fuel and fire.sounds weak when trying to start
- Where is the airbag computer?