The blower tends to work intermittently. It gets warm and stays on once it decides to work. It is not set on "auto."
Why doesn't my heater work? on 2005 Buick Park Avenue
0 answersFebruary 21, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- I was driving down highway at around 65 mph. The Engine stalled. What is wrong?
- Security light blinking steering wheel, ignition, n gear shift all locked
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
2005 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Knoxville, AL
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($641 - 798) in Newman Grove, NE
- Alternator Replacement ($285 - 493) in Sargents, CO
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Campaign, TN
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($258 - 729) in Martinsburg, MO
- Trans Fluid & Filter Replacement ($197 - 256) in Burnt Ranch, CA