When I go through puddles or snow/slush and then try to make a turn my steering wheel tightens up and will not make the turn. Anyone know the reason why my car may be doing this? Power steering fluid level is fine..
Why doesn't my car want to make turns when the weather is bad? My steering locks on 2000 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
2000 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Glenmoore, PA
- 7,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Bruner, MO
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Crowley, TX
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($186 - 469) in Alpine, TN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($91 - 290) in Benson, MN
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($552 - 751) in Avoca, NY