AT FIRST I HAD TO LET THE CAR SIT 4 A WHILE AFTER IT WOULD TURN ON.I HAD CONSTANTLY FLOORER IT.I GOT SO MANY OPTIONS OF WHAT COULD B WRONG BUT I JUST REPLACED THE QUOIL AND THE DISTRIBUTOR CAP.IT WAS RUNNING FINE AND AT A STOP SIGN IT TURNED OFF ON ME AND WOULDNT START.
WHY DOESNT MY CAR START AFTER REPLACING THE QUOIL AND THE DISTRIBUTOR CAP? on 1990 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1990 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
- does timing belt need to be changed
- AC blows hot on left side, cold on right side. Temp set same on both.
- Won't start has power, has pull back light switch start. Lights come on when off
1990 Honda Accord Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($211 - $265) in Fort Gibson, OK
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($325 - $543) in Cedar Bluff, AL
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($123 - $147) in Dillon Beach, CA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($327 - $489) in Loup City, NE
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($1,250 - $3,393) in Viola, DE
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($118 - $140) in East Peoria, IL