My last cooling system flush was about 40,000 miles ago. The level looks fine.
Why does y heater blow cold air at idle speed. It works fine at driving speeds. on 2002 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- I have a 2002 dodge stratus with a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder. I just had to replace
- I was backing up with my 2002 dodge stratus and was turning the wheel and heard
- after driving I have to wait @ least an hour for the car to start again
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
2002 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pegram, TN
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($57 - 311) in Linden, WI
- Clutch Replacement ($800 - 1,194) in Hysham, MT
- 127,500 Mile Service ($141 - 209) in Wysox, PA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($241 - 305) in Montauk, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($155 - 203) in Pottsville, PA