code reader P3400 an P3497
why does transmission surge between 40 an 50 mph why is engine light on 2007 Chrysler Aspen
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Aspen Questions
- I was driving trying to get my truck home while over heating and lost power.
- Radio and now remote starter stopped working
- How 2 replace Egr valve on 2007 Chrysler Apsen
- What is the estimated repair for a leaking right rear axle seal ?
- The ignition keeps turning. Sounds like it's stuck trying to turn on.
2007 Chrysler Aspen Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($143 - 187) in North Dartmouth, MA
- Radiator Replacement ($456 - 612) in Linefork, KY
- 102,000 Mile Service ($167 - 238) in Highlands, NJ
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Elm Springs, AR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($202 - 215) in Westminster, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($60 - 74) in Fowlerton, TX