You can remove cup holder insert screwdriver to release linkage and get out of park.
why does transmission locks in park occasionally? on 2010 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
2010 Ford Explorer Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Berkley, MI
- EGR Valve Replacement ($175 - 274) in Forest Hills, NY
- Water Pump Replacement ($309 - 441) in Deshler, NE
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Brooktondale, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($195 - 271) in Marengo, IN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($665 - 760) in Mountain Home A F B, ID