You can remove cup holder insert screwdriver to release linkage and get out of park.
why does transmission locks in park occasionally? on 2010 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
2010 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($229 - 293) in Berkley, MI
- 110,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Deshler, NE
- Oil Service ($74 - 140) in Forest Hills, NY
- Heater Hose Replacement ($132 - 178) in Brooktondale, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($103 - 213) in Marengo, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($383 - 906) in Mountain Home A F B, ID