When I go in for routine service, I'm offered a lot of add ons that I don't want. I finally got a maintaince schedule from the dealer that offers factory required items. /and another level with excess add ons like washing battery terminals,etc.
Why does toyota have 2 levels of service? on 2006 Toyota Highlander
Asked by Visitor for the 2006 Toyota Highlander
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Highlander Questions
- heat/cool knob is wobbly and it wont engage to turn the heat up. or cool
- Red brake light came on on the dash, what could that be? Parking brake not on.
- cost of a CV boot and/or joint problem; what is the difference in terms of cost
- What is the loud rumble/vibration i get from motor area upon takeoff/aceleration
- I have Toyota Highlander 2009 , 160000miles tell me witch engine oil is better ?
2006 Toyota Highlander Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($521 - 1,240) in Montgomery Center, VT
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Thornfield, MO
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($514 - 760) in Grand Forks, ND
- Water Pump Replacement ($1,804 - 2,372) in Richey, MT
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Steuben, ME
- Horn Replacement ($93 - 128) in Richgrove, CA