When I go in for routine service, I'm offered a lot of add ons that I don't want. I finally got a maintaince schedule from the dealer that offers factory required items. /and another level with excess add ons like washing battery terminals,etc.
Why does toyota have 2 levels of service? on 2006 Toyota Highlander
Asked by for the 2006 Toyota Highlander
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Highlander Questions
- Should front brakes be cleaned and lubed after 13,000 miles?
- If my service light is on how many miles I can drive with out changing oil ?
- what is the normal cold start idle rpm for a 6 cyl Highlander (winter)?
- whats is the cost to replace front headlight lenses
- Red brake light came on on the dash, what could that be? Parking brake not on.
2006 Toyota Highlander Estimates
- Valve Adjustment ($160 - $219) in Montgomery Center, VT
- Water Pump Replacement ($459 - $641) in Thornfield, MO
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Grand Forks, ND
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($403 - $590) in Richey, MT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,718 - $1,788) in Steuben, ME
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($436 - $587) in Richgrove, CA