vehicle has stalled 3 times in one month at a stop and idling. service engine light, slip, and vdc off light come on. power remains on but I have to restart engine. At that point it takes a few extra cranks of motor to restart. After restarting at last occurance, the 3 lights remained on.
why does this infiniti randomly stall when at an idle? on 2003 Infiniti FX35
Asked by for the 2003 Infiniti FX35
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Visitor ,
October 02, 2010
Check your body ground...for SES lights, slip,and VDC. Cam and crank sensor might be bad for the stalling. Altima are known for this these problem.
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti FX35 Questions
- My 2004 Infinity FX35 when idling it feels like its going to stall out.
- while driving my infinity my steering wheel locked hard to drive
- Moved to southern Cal from Colorado. My FX35 has gone from awesome to sad??
- Engine overhalling and I have a problem
- Steering wheel adjustments makes a grinding noise whenever the position changes
2003 Infiniti FX35 Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($227 - $305) in Robertson, WY
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($408 - $527) in Winona, TX
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($259 - $350) in Lyons, SD
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Poquonock, CT
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($796 - $860) in Milford, IN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($691 - $790) in La Moille, IL