vehicle has stalled 3 times in one month at a stop and idling. service engine light, slip, and vdc off light come on. power remains on but I have to restart engine. At that point it takes a few extra cranks of motor to restart. After restarting at last occurance, the 3 lights remained on.
why does this infiniti randomly stall when at an idle? on 2003 Infiniti FX35
Asked by for the 2003 Infiniti FX35
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Visitor ,
October 02, 2010
Check your body ground...for SES lights, slip,and VDC. Cam and crank sensor might be bad for the stalling. Altima are known for this these problem.
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti FX35 Questions
- How do 3 CAMs fail after having my airbag recall done yesterday?
- What can happen if the Fuel Level Sensor is not replaced code P0463
- Is there aftermarket audio cable available for stereo. Don't use apple product
- My 2004 Infinity FX35 when idling it feels like its going to stall out.
- while driving my infinity my steering wheel locked hard to drive
2003 Infiniti FX35 Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($299 - $368) in Robertson, WY
- Alternator Replacement ($292 - $528) in Winona, TX
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($400 - $497) in Lyons, SD
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,073 - $1,733) in Poquonock, CT
- Engine Mount Replacement ($1,168 - $1,253) in Milford, IN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($971 - $1,108) in La Moille, IL