I have replaced two blower motors in my 2006 Suzuki Aerio. The wires to the connector keeps buring out and now I have no voltage there.
Why does the wires at the connector for the blower motor keep burning out? on 2006 Suzuki Aerio
1 answerMarch 31, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Aerio Questions
- Which way does the harmonic balancer bolt has to turn to remove it?
- WHERE CAN I FIND REPAIR PARTS FOR A SUZUKI AERIO VISCOUS CUPPLER
- when i applay brake in red light traffic my engine is cut off suddenly so whatis
- Won't turn over, electronic devices Work fine until you try?
- Can I put a 2005 Suzuki aerio wagon motor in a 2002 aerio sedan?
2006 Suzuki Aerio Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($26 - 34) in Baker, LA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($263 - 342) in Flossmoor, IL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($206 - 654) in Longville, MN
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($108 - 180) in Langtry, TX
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($487 - 540) in Gilby, ND
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($438 - 704) in Saxon, WI