I have replaced two blower motors in my 2006 Suzuki Aerio. The wires to the connector keeps buring out and now I have no voltage there.
Why does the wires at the connector for the blower motor keep burning out? on 2006 Suzuki Aerio
1 answerMarch 31, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Aerio Questions
- WHERE CAN I FIND REPAIR PARTS FOR A SUZUKI AERIO VISCOUS CUPPLER
- when i applay brake in red light traffic my engine is cut off suddenly so whatis
- Won't turn over, electronic devices Work fine until you try?
- Can I put a 2005 Suzuki aerio wagon motor in a 2002 aerio sedan?
- My air conditioner/fan won't come on. What is the problem?
2006 Suzuki Aerio Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($337 - 398) in Baker, LA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($465 - 561) in Flossmoor, IL
- Air Filter Replacement ($42 - 58) in Longville, MN
- Battery Replacement ($159 - 191) in Langtry, TX
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($286 - 314) in Gilby, ND
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Saxon, WI