I have replaced two blower motors in my 2006 Suzuki Aerio. The wires to the connector keeps buring out and now I have no voltage there.
Why does the wires at the connector for the blower motor keep burning out? on 2006 Suzuki Aerio
1 answerMarch 31, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Aerio Questions
- Won't turn over, electronic devices Work fine until you try?
- Can I put a 2005 Suzuki aerio wagon motor in a 2002 aerio sedan?
- My air conditioner/fan won't come on. What is the problem?
- I bought a 06 Suzuki Aerio wagon and the stereo doesn't turn on or show an error
- Why does the transmission come out of overdrive while I'm driving?
2006 Suzuki Aerio Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in Baker, LA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Flossmoor, IL
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Longville, MN
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($120 - 155) in Langtry, TX
- Axle Shaft Oil Seal Replacement ($123 - 156) in Gilby, ND
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($123 - 214) in Saxon, WI