I have replaced two blower motors in my 2006 Suzuki Aerio. The wires to the connector keeps buring out and now I have no voltage there.
Why does the wires at the connector for the blower motor keep burning out? on 2006 Suzuki Aerio
1 answerMarch 31, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Aerio Questions
- Won't turn over, electronic devices Work fine until you try?
- Can I put a 2005 Suzuki aerio wagon motor in a 2002 aerio sedan?
- My air conditioner/fan won't come on. What is the problem?
- I bought a 06 Suzuki Aerio wagon and the stereo doesn't turn on or show an error
- Why does the transmission come out of overdrive while I'm driving?