just before that the heater quit blowing warm and hot air. i shut the engine off and restart it guages read normal for a couple of miles then same problem. the heater does not ever resume blowing hot just cold air.
why does the tempature guage go up with a reduced power warning? on 2006 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- what will make a truck cut off just sitting a red light
- while driving the temp gage dropped to cold and car ran bad continues to go back
- While driving at normal operating the temperature gauge bottoms out to the cold
- How often should I take my car in for a service?
- I have a '97 Expedition. Is there any way to increase the MPG without huge modif