just before that the heater quit blowing warm and hot air. i shut the engine off and restart it guages read normal for a couple of miles then same problem. the heater does not ever resume blowing hot just cold air.
why does the tempature guage go up with a reduced power warning? on 2006 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- Truck has a humming sound Iberia engine compartment when vehicle is turned off
- have code P0345 & P0349 how fix the problem?
- Overheating. NO antifreeze leaking. Replaced thermostat.
- towers 1 and 6 on coil pack are not firing
- Vehicle continues to flash check engine & service light and locks into 3rd gear.