On first try starting the car the starter motor runs on without the engine catching. When I turn it off the engine catches normally on the second try with very little starter motor action.
Why does the starter run on without the engine catching on the first try? on 1998 Mercedes-Benz E320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- my car wont start...i checked the starter, the altermator, the fuel pump and
- break and running lights work with lights off and drivers side rear all go blac
- knocking, chattering sound going over rough pavement/repaired pot holes.
- can you tell me how do i reset my Electronic check engine light, it just came on
- late shifting from first gear to second