right rear brake locks up
why does the right rear brake stick? on 2000 Hyundai Tiburon
0 answersAugust 14, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Why is my car Losing power at 3000 rpms during acceleration.
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
2000 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 178) in Rufus, OR
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($356 - 657) in Monsey, NY
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Canyon Creek, MT
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Henderson Harbor, NY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($180 - 227) in Bloomingdale, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($112 - 156) in West Warren, MA