long story short, the motor shaft broke off with the wiper still attached to it. Sooo, what i have is a rear wiper motor trying to run when not even turned on. Help?
why does the rear wiper motor still run when the key is off? on 2008 Chevrolet Equinox
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- my engine light is on and the automatic starter will not work.
- code P2165 came up no power, idles rough and stability trek
- Battery is not dead but car will not turn over. Will not even open doors
- Am I able to pull the rear drive shaft and still be able to drive the car?
- p0008 code but car sims run fine thanks
2008 Chevrolet Equinox Estimates
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($119 - 151) in Merrillan, WI
- 45,000 Mile Service ($76 - 138) in Madison, NH
- 127,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Bethel Park, PA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($687 - 850) in Colerain, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($156 - 495) in Claremont, VA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($253 - 273) in Emigrant Gap, CA