i have replaced the passenger side catalytic converter, replaced the injectors,replaced the timing chain and the car still gets glowing after only a short period of time.What is causing this problem?
why does the passenger side catalytic converter glow red hot after being replace on 1993 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1993 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($843 - 3,018) in Mohawk, WV
- AC Compressor Replacement ($948 - 1,335) in Ferdinand, ID
- 112,500 Mile Service ($91 - 166) in Gibson, PA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in East Baldwin, ME
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($240 - 247) in Pandora, OH
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($373 - 432) in Hot Springs, NC