The coolant reservoir and radiator are full.
Why does the "low coolant" light come on periodically? on 2002 Mercury Sable
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Sable Questions
- Why won't my car start? I put a charged battery in it.. it's not the alternator
- how can i fix the main brake box for all the brakes
- Broke abs sensor front left, can't see how its mounted so I can remove and repla
- the engine races then shuts off. what would cause this?
- how to replace front window washer pump
2002 Mercury Sable Estimates
- 20,000 Mile Service ($126 - 204) in Fort Jones, CA
- Thermostat Replacement ($104 - 148) in Greenville, KY
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($378 - 500) in Moweaqua, IL
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Brighton, MO
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Medina, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($991 - 1,009) in Osceola, AR