The fan blows cold air but clicks when you transfer to heat and heat doesnt come out most of the time. Like something is stuck?????
why does the heater click when you turn it on and no heat but fan still blows on 2007 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
2007 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($95 - 133) in Fonda, IA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Thurman, IA
- Battery Replacement ($135 - 197) in Butte Falls, OR
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Snyder, NE
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($284 - 460) in Pittsford, NY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($366 - 425) in Liberty Hill, TX