I see this question is normally reverse...It is warm on driver...Like A/C on passenger
Why does the heat/defrost in my work on driver side and is cold on passenger? on 2005 Kia Amanti
1 answer 1 comment
one of the blend doors is not working, there should be a code to tell you which one.
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Amanti Questions
- When the weather gets cold, my steering wheel is very hard to turn.
- No heat only air
- Multiple problems which may or may not be related re: ESP and steering issues
- My CD player lights keep blinking green and orange if key is in or out???
- Car sometimes won't start but the ignition turns and lights come on
2005 Kia Amanti Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($206 - 241) in Calvert, TX
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - 162) in Hueysville, KY
- 97,500 Mile Service ($116 - 179) in Walhonding, OH
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($273 - 398) in Oak Ridge, MO
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Northeast Harbor, ME
- Horn Replacement ($91 - 104) in Corsicana, TX