I see this question is normally reverse...It is warm on driver...Like A/C on passenger
Why does the heat/defrost in my work on driver side and is cold on passenger? on 2005 Kia Amanti
1 answer 1 comment
one of the blend doors is not working, there should be a code to tell you which one.
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Amanti Questions
- When the weather gets cold, my steering wheel is very hard to turn.
- No heat only air
- Multiple problems which may or may not be related re: ESP and steering issues
- My CD player lights keep blinking green and orange if key is in or out???
- Car sometimes won't start but the ignition turns and lights come on
2005 Kia Amanti Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($273 - 398) in Calvert, TX
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hueysville, KY
- 67,500 Mile Service ($116 - 179) in Walhonding, OH
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($277 - 359) in Oak Ridge, MO
- Heater Hose Replacement ($80 - 96) in Northeast Harbor, ME
- Exterior Bulb Replacement ($89 - 130) in Corsicana, TX