I see this question is normally reverse...It is warm on driver...Like A/C on passenger
Why does the heat/defrost in my work on driver side and is cold on passenger? on 2005 Kia Amanti
one of the blend doors is not working, there should be a code to tell you which one.
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Amanti Questions
- When the weather gets cold, my steering wheel is very hard to turn.
- No heat only air
- Multiple problems which may or may not be related re: ESP and steering issues
- My CD player lights keep blinking green and orange if key is in or out???
- Car sometimes won't start but the ignition turns and lights come on
2005 Kia Amanti Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($1,001 - 1,386) in Calvert, TX
- Fuel Filter Change ($106 - 149) in Hueysville, KY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($380 - 901) in Walhonding, OH
- Head Gasket Replacement ($927 - 1,122) in Oak Ridge, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($199 - 265) in Northeast Harbor, ME
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Corsicana, TX