after my car warms up, my heat only gets warm and sometimes blows out cold air. What could be the problem?
why does the heat in my car only get warm? on 1990 Ford Taurus
0 answersSeptember 27, 2015
4 answersSeptember 17, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
1990 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Fort Shaw, MT
- EGR Valve Replacement ($153 - 229) in Oxbow, NY
- Air Filter Replacement ($37 - 66) in Oshkosh, NE
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($657 - 964) in Morton, WA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($181 - 573) in Swain, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($193 - 245) in Amsterdam, NY