When filling up after shut off there's about 1/2-1 gallon of fuel gushing out.
Why does the gas spill out after shut off stops? Is there a fix? on 2008 Chrysler Aspen
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Aspen Questions
- I was driving trying to get my truck home while over heating and lost power.
- Radio and now remote starter stopped working
- How 2 replace Egr valve on 2007 Chrysler Apsen
- What is the estimated repair for a leaking right rear axle seal ?
- The ignition keeps turning. Sounds like it's stuck trying to turn on.
2008 Chrysler Aspen Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($260 - 339) in Pewamo, MI
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($278 - 431) in Barium Springs, NC
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Montfort, WI
- 96,000 Mile Service ($167 - 238) in Stanley, WI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($258 - 338) in Elmendorf Afb, AK
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($477 - 491) in Lyndhurst, OH