When filling up after shut off there's about 1/2-1 gallon of fuel gushing out.
Why does the gas spill out after shut off stops? Is there a fix? on 2008 Chrysler Aspen
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Aspen Questions
- Radio and now remote starter stopped working
- How 2 replace Egr valve on 2007 Chrysler Apsen
- What is the estimated repair for a leaking right rear axle seal ?
- The ignition keeps turning. Sounds like it's stuck trying to turn on.
- All warning light come on periodically for a split second then might not come on
2008 Chrysler Aspen Estimates
- 108,000 Mile Service ($167 - 238) in Pewamo, MI
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Barium Springs, NC
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($340 - 533) in Montfort, WI
- 120,000 Mile Service ($437 - 650) in Stanley, WI
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($260 - 298) in Elmendorf Afb, AK
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($285 - 355) in Lyndhurst, OH