i have tried to reposition it and it still won't fill up except after several tries. very frustrating
why does the gas pump keep turning off when I try to put gas in? just bought it on 2010 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
2010 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($104 - 136) in Angel Fire, NM
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($201 - 288) in Glenshaw, PA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($239 - 469) in Bloomsbury, NJ
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($114 - 241) in Gregory, TX
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($92 - 117) in Lapwai, ID
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($165 - 206) in Altus Afb, OK