The gas gauge reads empty after just being filled and after about 1/4 the tank is gone, it will finally read correctly. We were also having issues with starting the car. We needed to push on the gas while trying to start it to make it start sometimes. We had the fuel pump replaced and the gauge still wont work.
Why does the gas gauge not work? on 2004 Chevrolet Malibu
Asked by for the 2004 Chevrolet Malibu
1 more answer
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu184 reports
2 answersMarch 28, 2013
2 answersOctober 20, 2014
- How to Fix Your Brakes
- 2004 Chevrolet Malibu Repair and Maintenance
- 2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maintenance Schedule
- 2004 Chevrolet Malibu Problems(18)
- 2004 Chevrolet Malibu Repair Estimates
- 2004 Chevrolet Malibu Q&A(135)
- 2004 Chevrolet Malibu Recalls(7)
- 2004 Chevrolet Malibu Shops
- 2004 Chevrolet Malibu Reviews(8)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2004 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($85 - 136) in Lindsay, CA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - 156) in Humboldt, KS
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($79 - 105) in Johns Island, SC
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($187 - 259) in Parmelee, SD
- EGR Valve Replacement ($206 - 380) in Pearlington, MS
- Door Lock Switch Replacement ($145 - 154) in Sandstone, WV