The gas gauge reads empty after just being filled and after about 1/4 the tank is gone, it will finally read correctly. We were also having issues with starting the car. We needed to push on the gas while trying to start it to make it start sometimes. We had the fuel pump replaced and the gauge still wont work.
Why does the gas gauge not work? on 2004 Chevrolet Malibu
2 answersMarch 28, 2013
Got a diagnostic on my 2006 Chevy Malibu and it read : Code P0463 indicates that the fuel level sensor "A" electrical circuit input signal had high volume voltage for a predetermined period of time . What does that mean and what do I need to do ?
1 answerFebruary 27, 2016
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu141 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- V6 3.6l vvt shut off goingdown road for started back rod knocking what can I do
- replaced radiator and condenser why won't it start now?
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?