The gas gauge reads empty after just being filled and after about 1/4 the tank is gone, it will finally read correctly. We were also having issues with starting the car. We needed to push on the gas while trying to start it to make it start sometimes. We had the fuel pump replaced and the gauge still wont work.
Why does the gas gauge not work? on 2004 Chevrolet Malibu
2 answersMarch 28, 2013
Got a diagnostic on my 2006 Chevy Malibu and it read : Code P0463 indicates that the fuel level sensor "A" electrical circuit input signal had high volume voltage for a predetermined period of time . What does that mean and what do I need to do ?
1 answerFebruary 27, 2016
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu145 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- It started sounding loud around exhaust manifold area and seems to lost compresi
- Car starts. Dies 2 or 3 sec later. No anti theft light. Fuel Pump pressure 60
- My car doesn't blow hot air. Stuck thermostat? Approximately how much to fix it?
- it is a six speed. code reads p2715 p0700p2715p0700p2715p0000 plus service engin
- service light comes on ocassinally