I have changed the fuel pump, the relay and the constant relay. Paid a mechanic to fix it but he could not.
Why does the fuel pump fuse keep blowing on a 2003 mustang gt? on 2003 Ford Mustang GT
TO MUCH RESISTANCE IN CIRCUIT. CK FOR CORRISION ON PLUGS AND WIRING AND ANY OTHER CONNECTION
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- Why is my car leaving a puddle of water under the car?
- P0171 and P0174 idles fine no vacuum leaks. Replaced MAF sensor.
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
2003 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($373 - 612) in Olivet, MI
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in New Knoxville, OH
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($126 - 216) in Deal Island, MD
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Olema, CA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($139 - 631) in Harvard, IL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($474 - 542) in Turtle Lake, WI