the key became logged in the ignition,replaced with new switch but the engine will not turn over,it was running fine until this happen, the switch came with two wires attached,can you bypass this anyway to make the car start or what is the next step to getting car to start,everything else has power, is it something to do with the key,because the new key does not have the the little code things on them,need help must be able to get to work, i had ohm the old key and the code 3 is 677ohms, thanks, i really need help.
why does the engine not turn over after installing new ignition switch. on 1992 Buick Riviera
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Replaced rear shocks, after a few days rear end dropped. What is the problem
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
- have a hot air turbo in car hard to start when cold ??
- How or what would I need to get replacement keys made. What it might cost to get
1992 Buick Riviera Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($279 - 469) in Annemanie, AL
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($243 - 608) in Mission Viejo, CA
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($581 - 675) in Clifton, ID
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($165 - 251) in Rowley, IA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($168 - 188) in Dunbar, NE
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($199 - 329) in Lexington, VA