the key became logged in the ignition,replaced with new switch but the engine will not turn over,it was running fine until this happen, the switch came with two wires attached,can you bypass this anyway to make the car start or what is the next step to getting car to start,everything else has power, is it something to do with the key,because the new key does not have the the little code things on them,need help must be able to get to work, i had ohm the old key and the code 3 is 677ohms, thanks, i really need help.
why does the engine not turn over after installing new ignition switch. on 1992 Buick Riviera
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Can a power antenna be replaced with a regular one?
- Will missing MAF connector cause car to die out?
- Replaced rear shocks, after a few days rear end dropped. What is the problem
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
1992 Buick Riviera Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($151 - 218) in Annemanie, AL
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($304 - 404) in Mission Viejo, CA
- Alternator Replacement ($279 - 469) in Clifton, ID
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($581 - 675) in Rowley, IA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Dunbar, NE
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($519 - 550) in Lexington, VA