the key became logged in the ignition,replaced with new switch but the engine will not turn over,it was running fine until this happen, the switch came with two wires attached,can you bypass this anyway to make the car start or what is the next step to getting car to start,everything else has power, is it something to do with the key,because the new key does not have the the little code things on them,need help must be able to get to work, i had ohm the old key and the code 3 is 677ohms, thanks, i really need help.
why does the engine not turn over after installing new ignition switch. on 1992 Buick Riviera
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- How or what would I need to get replacement keys made. What it might cost to get
- Security system is stopping t he car from starting. Would a new key work?
- why is my 1992 Buick Rivieria not starting i replaced the starter replaced the battery an battery post now i have no power starting.
- Why does my 1995 Riviera miss in overdrive going down the road
- How much would it cost to repair the back seat belts they do not retract?