I have recently bought a diesel 2.0 bluemotion Passat.It is my first diesel and first 6 gear car. While it is a great drive, I have TWICE stalled it while driving on main roads while changing gear. Both times, I have managed to pull in to the side but am concerned if this happened on a motorway. The car is under warranty but I bought it privately and am reluctant to take it to a VW garage yet [I will contact the previous owner] The manual does not mention this problem
Why does the engine cut out [stall] if I choose the wrong gear on 2012 Volkswagen Passat
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Passat Questions
- What does it mean when EPC light comes on?
- Feeling a small kick/jerk when car goes from 1 to 2 gear. Whats thbest next step
- I bought a 2009 vw passat. I replaced the coils and plugs. It still hesitates
- The ignition key can not be remove after put of the engine from the box
- Cost to replace the passenger side airbag POD?