Remote keyless will only lock the other doors. Cannot UNlock any of the doors. Checked fuses under hood. All looked fine. But, replaced fuse for door anyway. Problem still continues. FYI: Lights activate with keyless remote. Not sure if related, but cruise turns off when turning on headlights. Rear lights will work off and on. Bulbs were replaced, but did not resolve the issue.
Why does the Driver's side power lock only lock/unlock manually? on 2004 Honda CR-V
Asked by for the 2004 Honda CR-V
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
August 31, 2012
IF YOU USE THE KEY DO THE OTHER DOORS RESPOND?
COMMENT by 2004 honda crv ,
September 01, 2012
All doors lock with key. But, when unlocking, only driver's door responds.
1 answerJune 19, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- When in heavy traffic moving very slowly and outside temp is 80+ temperature guage
- How much does it cost to replace timing belt?
- is clutch on its way out? smell, squeal and slip in 6th if revved then engaged!
- check engine light not on but its sounds like the alternator doesn't work
- What are the tools needed to install a ignition switch.
2004 Honda CR-V Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($208 - $303) in Wharton, OH
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($395 - $568) in Chandler Heights, AZ
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($233 - $311) in Norman Park, GA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($328 - $470) in New Holland, IL
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($188 - $1,564) in Harmony, RI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($326 - $848) in Stevenson Ranch, CA