When I bought the car few months ago the car had a bad shake to it when you was going 50 miles and got better the higher speed. Come to find out from hooking it up to a computer it was a misfire. Changed the spark plugs( they had the wrong ones in) and the oil. Now it seems to doing a different shake.
Why does the check engine light stay on then flashes for seven or more times? on 1997 Lexus ES300
Asked by for the 1997 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- Car was running fine,then suddenly started missing badly.Now it starts and run b
- How long should you wait to replace PCV valve?
- The ES 300 pulls hard right when driving down the road and makes a poping sound
- why when outside temp gets above 45 degrees does my car miss, smoke, eat gas
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
1997 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($161 - 203) in Mc Williams, AL
- AC Condenser Replacement ($589 - 804) in Beverly Hills, CA
- Valve Adjustment ($473 - 620) in Saint Vincent, MN
- Fuel Filter Change ($110 - 147) in Medway, OH
- Air Conditioning Compressor Replacement ($677 - 1,017) in Brush Valley, PA
- Fuel Tank Filler Cap Replacement ($39 - 53) in California City, CA