When I bought the car few months ago the car had a bad shake to it when you was going 50 miles and got better the higher speed. Come to find out from hooking it up to a computer it was a misfire. Changed the spark plugs( they had the wrong ones in) and the oil. Now it seems to doing a different shake.
Why does the check engine light stay on then flashes for seven or more times? on 1997 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- Squealing noise when I start up the car. sound began 3 days ago.
- what are the light bulbs in the instrument cluster
- Brakes were spongy and had little brakes.I changed the brake booster and can't
- Won't start. Is it possible that the key alarm code was lost due to new battery?
- Too much gas coming out Exhaust
1997 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Mc Williams, AL
- Steering Rack Replacement ($825 - $1,146) in Beverly Hills, CA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($253 - $292) in Saint Vincent, MN
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($319 - $468) in Medway, OH
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($249 - $287) in Brush Valley, PA
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($334 - $396) in California City, CA