When I bought the car few months ago the car had a bad shake to it when you was going 50 miles and got better the higher speed. Come to find out from hooking it up to a computer it was a misfire. Changed the spark plugs( they had the wrong ones in) and the oil. Now it seems to doing a different shake.
Why does the check engine light stay on then flashes for seven or more times? on 1997 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
- Trouble maintaining tire pressure.
- Okay I just purchased a 94es300lexus the only issue I had when I got it was over
- How can I replace the passenger side CV axle. Seems to be seize..
- My car turns on but will not move until I put it in L gear let go gas peddle?
1997 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Mc Williams, AL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($886 - 1,614) in Beverly Hills, CA
- 82,500 Mile Service ($144 - 233) in Saint Vincent, MN
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($310 - 449) in Medway, OH
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($524 - 617) in Brush Valley, PA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,076 - 1,965) in California City, CA