Cranks and runs until put into gear then shuts off but if you hold the brakes and slightly mash the gas it stays running. at night when you mash the gas, the lights get brighter.
Why does the car cut off when you put it in gear?
on 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Grand Vitara Questions
2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($27 - 63) in Castle Hayne, NC
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($287 - 487) in Houston, AK
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($247 - 382) in Morehouse, MO
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gibson, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($320 - 869) in Goodland, MN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($361 - 476) in Walden, CO