Does fine day to day or around town but after being on the road for awhile in stops blowing. Not hot, just stops blowing. After being parked for several hours its okay again.
Why does the a/c stop blowing after 5-6 hrs of continuous driving? on 1999 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- Left hand side under dash
- On the driver side up under the dash
- Some times my car will not shift out of first gear if the light are on .
- When I apply the brakes at low speed mainly in reverse there is a popping sound
- good battery turn the key nothing emergency shut-off or security back-ups may have been engaged dont know for sure