Does fine day to day or around town but after being on the road for awhile in stops blowing. Not hot, just stops blowing. After being parked for several hours its okay again.
Why does the a/c stop blowing after 5-6 hrs of continuous driving? on 1999 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- Check engine light came on. Diagnostic code P0420
- My car won't idle it it dies out. And also blowing black smoke what is wrong
- why do the trac light come on
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
1999 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($231 - 327) in West Copake, NY
- Oil and Filter Change ($39 - 100) in Wardtown, VA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($878 - 1,249) in Milmine, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($287 - 400) in Yates City, IL
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Cobalt, ID
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($584 - 635) in Clayton, MI