Does fine day to day or around town but after being on the road for awhile in stops blowing. Not hot, just stops blowing. After being parked for several hours its okay again.
Why does the a/c stop blowing after 5-6 hrs of continuous driving? on 1999 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1999 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($976 - 1,284) in West Copake, NY
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($41 - 57) in Wardtown, VA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($459 - 760) in Milmine, IL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($365 - 894) in Yates City, IL
- Horn Replacement ($140 - 165) in Cobalt, ID
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($518 - 599) in Clayton, MI