AC blows cold air, flow is mostly in the floorboard, even thought the control is set on "mid". Very little air comes out the vents.
Why does the AC blow the air mostly in the floor: on 2001 Buick LeSabre
1 answer 2 comments
It will probably be the mode door actuator causing your problem.
COMMENT by WHenry ,
March 12, 2014
Thank you. Would I need to go to an AC shop or a general mechanic?
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2001 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($477 - 731) in Marcella, AR
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Ninde, VA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Jones, LA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($292 - 408) in Boxborough, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($173 - 201) in Stowell, TX
- Horn Replacement ($74 - 85) in Galena Park, TX