AC blows cold air, flow is mostly in the floorboard, even thought the control is set on "mid". Very little air comes out the vents.
Why does the AC blow the air mostly in the floor: on 2001 Buick LeSabre
It will probably be the mode door actuator causing your problem.
COMMENT by WHenry ,
March 12, 2014
Thank you. Would I need to go to an AC shop or a general mechanic?
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
2001 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($972 - 1,277) in Marcella, AR
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($356 - 448) in Ninde, VA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($284 - 474) in Jones, LA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Boxborough, MA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($258 - 528) in Stowell, TX
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($72 - 92) in Galena Park, TX