I've replaced the 20A fuse for the 12V power outlet twice and it pops immediately. Any idea why?
Why does the 20A fuse for the 12V power outlet keep failing? on 2007 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
2007 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($527 - 1,452) in Oakland, AR
- Radiator Replacement ($551 - 715) in Berlin, CT
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($122 - 249) in Fort Necessity, LA
- 55,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Rockham, SD
- Automatic Trans Gear Position Sensor Replacement ($423 - 490) in Highland, NY
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($52 - 100) in Fontana, KS