Recently had recall repair done on speed control switch. Since then the speedometer began to randomly stop working. I first noticed on a couple of occasions that when I began driving after a complete stop that it took a few seconds for speed to start reading. Yesterday while driving a distance of 30-35 miles speedometer would randomly read 0 then after several minutes it would read correctly but then quickly go back to 0. This happened several times in that one trip.
Why does speedometer stop working randomly? on 1996 Lincoln Town Car
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Town Car Questions
- Car won't run at full power. Keeps shaking and shutting off.
- Under dash my headlights, interior lights, turn signals and park lights wont wor
- the steering wheel is locked up an can't get it unlocked.the key is in the
- My towncar only moves in reverse .transmission filter &fluid new
- how do I replace the high pressure power steering line