There is no code with it. The only codes popping up are for the O2 sensor that just gave out yesterday, and the chiming has been happening for a while. No lights to go with it, just the chime as soon as I cut the wheel after start up. Forward or backward; doesn't matter.
Why does she chime as soon as I cut the wheel after every start up? on 2001 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- What is the difference in generation 1 and generation 2 rear knuckles
- will not start
- when I start my 2003 Chevy Malibu it makes a loud knocking noise.
- How would you know the differences if misfiring because of a coil pack or valve
- So I have a p.o. code 128 and 118 I have replaced thermostat, ECT sensor, and
2001 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - $119) in Perrysburg, NY
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($90 - $120) in Rural Ridge, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($79 - $105) in Hancock, MI
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($85 - $136) in Clarence, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($535 - $849) in Teterboro, NJ
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($90 - $112) in Artie, WV