There is no code with it. The only codes popping up are for the O2 sensor that just gave out yesterday, and the chiming has been happening for a while. No lights to go with it, just the chime as soon as I cut the wheel after start up. Forward or backward; doesn't matter.
Why does she chime as soon as I cut the wheel after every start up? on 2001 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds
2001 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($436 - 540) in Perrysburg, NY
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($221 - 271) in Rural Ridge, PA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($177 - 296) in Hancock, MI
- 52,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Clarence, IA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($108 - 626) in Teterboro, NJ
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($195 - 290) in Artie, WV