There is no code with it. The only codes popping up are for the O2 sensor that just gave out yesterday, and the chiming has been happening for a while. No lights to go with it, just the chime as soon as I cut the wheel after start up. Forward or backward; doesn't matter.
Why does she chime as soon as I cut the wheel after every start up? on 2001 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
- How to fix backlighting on the instrument panel where the gas gauge is?
- all my guages stopped working other than the rpm guage and spedometer
2001 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($422 - 513) in Perrysburg, NY
- AC Compressor Replacement ($620 - 1,239) in Rural Ridge, PA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hancock, MI
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($103 - 145) in Clarence, IA
- Window Switch Replacement ($61 - 72) in Teterboro, NJ
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($115 - 133) in Artie, WV