There is no code with it. The only codes popping up are for the O2 sensor that just gave out yesterday, and the chiming has been happening for a while. No lights to go with it, just the chime as soon as I cut the wheel after start up. Forward or backward; doesn't matter.
Why does she chime as soon as I cut the wheel after every start up? on 2001 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- V6 3.6l vvt shut off goingdown road for started back rod knocking what can I do
- replaced radiator and condenser why won't it start now?
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?