Vehicle is not sitting low like in some other cases mentioned. Also notice a clunking sound sometimes when going from one surface level to another, i.e. backing out of garage which has a lip onto the driveway. Sometimes sound comes from left front of vehicle, other times from rear right of vehicle.
Why does rear suspension system keep adjusting itself? on 2007 Buick Rainier
poss air leak at bags or lines,very common and costly issue
COMMENT by Etoy ,
December 20, 2012
When you say "costly", what's a ballpark repair cost?
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
2007 Buick Rainier Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($90 - 135) in Camp Sherman, OR
- Heater Core Replacement ($712 - 908) in Somers, CT
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Belle Chasse, LA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($158 - 218) in Tampa, KS
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($298 - 337) in Milam, WV
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Kenefic, OK