Have replaced temp gauge and both temp sensors. Radiator cooling fan runs all the time, even when cold.
Why does radiator cooling fan run non-stop? on 1998 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
- 3.8 V6 Windstar engine has a knock/rattle.
- i replaced dash cluster with a used one and van wont start
1998 Ford Windstar Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Paris, KY
- Brake Drum Replacement ($380 - 520) in Mound City, MO
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($535 - 798) in Granite Quarry, NC
- 95,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Fraser, CO
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($352 - 1,202) in Rindge, NH
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($385 - 426) in Brandywine, WV