Have replaced temp gauge and both temp sensors. Radiator cooling fan runs all the time, even when cold.
Why does radiator cooling fan run non-stop? on 1998 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- What is the total cost to have the transmission replaced?
- Steering wheel colum ..Gear shift
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
1998 Ford Windstar Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($140 - 279) in Paris, KY
- Battery Replacement ($135 - 197) in Mound City, MO
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($183 - 230) in Granite Quarry, NC
- Starter Replacement ($270 - 365) in Fraser, CO
- Trans Fluid & Filter Replacement ($158 - 184) in Rindge, NH
- HVAC System Diagnosis & Testing ($52 - 67) in Brandywine, WV