Have replaced temp gauge and both temp sensors. Radiator cooling fan runs all the time, even when cold.
Why does radiator cooling fan run non-stop? on 1998 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- What is the total cost to have the transmission replaced?
- Steering wheel colum ..Gear shift
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
1998 Ford Windstar Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($560 - 705) in Paris, KY
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Mound City, MO
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Granite Quarry, NC
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($359 - 479) in Fraser, CO
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($847 - 917) in Rindge, NH
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($385 - 426) in Brandywine, WV