Our 1993 ford escort keeps shutting off when the temp outside is over 80 degrees, runs good under 70 degrees outside. We've changed the fuel pump, the distributer cap, water pump, the fan, the radiator, the spark plugs, air filter, fuel filter, battery, all the fuses. Still have no Idea why the car sputters when we slow down or accelerate, and shuts off while were on the road. what
Why does our 93 Ford Escort shut off in the hot weather? on 1993 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Hi everyone I need some advice, I have a 1995 Ford escort Lx car won't start
- Is my transmission going out or could it be something else on 99 Escort Wagon?
- My car gets hot at low speed & at idle,but normal at high. New Thermostat
- My 98 Ford Escort SE I wanted to know if the motor is single or dual overhead?
- Replaced the coil ,has power going thru ,turns over but won't start