all the time blows oil from under valve cover gasket builds up pressure
why does oil blow out of valve cover on 1995 Toyota Camry
1 answerSeptember 13, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- The driver side floor is moist.feels like water
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.