changed motor,switch,module and nothing seemed to correct the problem. The wipers use to work properly but just started doing that several months ago. I don't know where to go from here. Anything that you can help me with that I haven't done would be greatly appreciated.
Why does my winshield wipers go on high speed only? on 1993 Ford F-250
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Questions
- What will cause motor to choke when hit gas and gas from tailpipe
- Why won't my 1997 F-250 351 Winsor 8 cyl not start or will stall
- My truck stays engaged .. Jumps forward when attempting to start.. Why is that
- there is a fuel leak, a steady drip from the rear tank what could that be from
- Truck shuts off when I gas it. Stays on when idling. Any ideas what it is?
1993 Ford F-250 Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Cliff Island, ME
- Oil and Filter Change ($28 - $63) in Kenilworth, IL
- Spark Plug Replacement ($157 - $222) in Economy, IN
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($256 - $346) in North Pekin, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($237 - $267) in Bridgeton, NJ
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Rapidan, VA