When I shift between front and rear direction sometimes it makes a loud clunk noise and does not go in the direction I shifted to. One time I put it in forward and it clunked & when I stepped on gas it went backward instead, almost hitting car behind me but was able to brake in time. Is this the transmission? How serious is this. It usually happens more often if I am on a hill or slight incline.
Why does my voyager, when shifting gears make a loud clunk noise. on 1996 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- After warm-up van missfires at running speed around 60-80 must give more gas to keep speed ideals good takes off good