It was doing it once in awhile, now I get in the car and my trunk opens. I'll close it and get back in the car and it opens again. Sometimes 4 or 5 times. I can be driving and all my doors unlock then maybe relock and unlock again. The remote opens all 4 doors with one click. I removed the fuse, now I can't even open trunk because there isn't a lock on the outside.
Why does my trunk and doors open on their own. on 2006 Buick LaCrosse
0 answersJuly 03, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LaCrosse Questions
- can i get best car from online?
- Can I change my own transmission fluid on this car it has no pan or drain plug.
- Check engine light on. Immediately after pumping gas, it hesitates to start. But
- we have a backup camera and it does not have an alarm--is this normal?
- why does the oil pressure light stay on for about a minute when you start car
2006 Buick LaCrosse Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($531 - $943) in Wilsey, KS
- Thermostat Replacement ($242 - $400) in Novi, MI
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Canton, MA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($369 - $565) in Eloy, AZ
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($595 - $726) in Arcadia, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,020 - $1,116) in Round Mountain, TX