It was doing it once in awhile, now I get in the car and my trunk opens. I'll close it and get back in the car and it opens again. Sometimes 4 or 5 times. I can be driving and all my doors unlock then maybe relock and unlock again. The remote opens all 4 doors with one click. I removed the fuse, now I can't even open trunk because there isn't a lock on the outside.
Why does my trunk and doors open on their own. on 2006 Buick LaCrosse
0 answersJuly 03, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LaCrosse Questions
- How to repair the automated solid panel below sun/moon roof. Won't stay closed.
- I replaced the module and crank sensor but still not firing or injectors
- What would be the cost to have loose wiring for the drivers side head light
- Lost all power while driving on freeway... Whats the issue???
- what do i need to do in order to make the car stop running hot?