It was doing it once in awhile, now I get in the car and my trunk opens. I'll close it and get back in the car and it opens again. Sometimes 4 or 5 times. I can be driving and all my doors unlock then maybe relock and unlock again. The remote opens all 4 doors with one click. I removed the fuse, now I can't even open trunk because there isn't a lock on the outside.
Why does my trunk and doors open on their own. on 2006 Buick LaCrosse
Asked by for the 2006 Buick LaCrosse
0 answersJuly 03, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LaCrosse Questions
- can i get best car from online?
- Can I change my own transmission fluid on this car it has no pan or drain plug.
- Check engine light on. Immediately after pumping gas, it hesitates to start. But
- we have a backup camera and it does not have an alarm--is this normal?
- why does the oil pressure light stay on for about a minute when you start car
2006 Buick LaCrosse Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($405 - $541) in Wilsey, KS
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Novi, MI
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($277 - $670) in Canton, MA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($262 - $344) in Eloy, AZ
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($266 - $402) in Arcadia, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($290 - $592) in Round Mountain, TX