I just added a fuel injection cleaner on yesterday.
Why does my truck use a lot of gas? What can I do? on 1999 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Where can I get a fuel filter for my car.I have the old sock out of the pump
- Can the drivers seat be changed out with the front passenger seat?
- My service 4 wheel drive light is on and it want go into 4wd.
- LEAKING FREON BUT CAN'T FIND WHERE EXACTLY IT'S BEEN LEAKING FROM
- How to replace the quarter window
1999 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($363 - 467) in Ishpeming, MI
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($389 - 544) in Elizabethton, TN
- AC Compressor Replacement ($575 - 802) in Hyrum, UT
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($526 - 885) in Chattanooga, TN
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Vesta, MN
- Fog Lamp Bulb Replacement ($53 - 64) in Albemarle, NC