I just added a fuel injection cleaner on yesterday.
Why does my truck use a lot of gas? What can I do? on 1999 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- ESP/BSA, ABS AND CAR W/ SQUIGGLE CAME ON. PULLED OVER AND NOW WILL NOT START.
- Truck alarm goes off , then truck cuts on without key
- put timing chain in and now it wont start right. how do I adjust timing to star
- Does this vehicle have a history of engine failure Anything one can do to prevet
- Is there such a thing as ABS pump and what is the cost to replace it
1999 Dodge Durango Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ishpeming, MI
- Air Filter Replacement ($60 - 97) in Elizabethton, TN
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($88 - 125) in Hyrum, UT
- 128,000 Mile Service ($95 - 168) in Chattanooga, TN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($116 - 135) in Vesta, MN
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Albemarle, NC