the truck run fine, but if I slow down to make a stop or turn it shuts down, but will start back up with no problem.
Why does my truck doesn't stay started when I stop or make a turn. on 2000 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Questions
- Some idiot put gearing oil in the clutch cylinder after changing the clutch now
- Very small amount of fuel dripping from starter.
- Engine light shows I have a bad fuel injector. Truck runs rough at idle but at 6
- Where is my fuel filter located?
- Have replaced thermostat burped the system no leaks anywhere and I still get no thermo reading or heat in the cab am replacing sensor now