THE TRUCK JUST DIES WHEN AT OR ABOVE 210 DEGREES. CODES ARE FOR CRANK/CAM SENSOR IGNITION OR POSSIBLY TIMING CHAIN.IF I REPLACE SENSOR WILL THE NEW ONE DEVELOPE THE SAME THERMAL FAULT? DOES IT NEED SOME KIND OF HEAT SHIELD OR INSULATION?
WHY DOES MY TRUCK DIE WHEN WARM 210* F? IT GIVES A PO320 OR P1391 on 1998 Dodge Ram 2500
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by rob cole ,
November 10, 2014
replace throttle position sensor, and check o2 sensor
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
1998 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Blue Rock, OH
- Air Filter Replacement ($56 - 95) in Lost Nation, IA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($141 - 197) in Paulina, LA
- Wheel Bearing Service ($166 - 208) in Gracey, KY
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($55 - 74) in Tad, WV
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Bethlehem, CT