THE TRUCK JUST DIES WHEN AT OR ABOVE 210 DEGREES. CODES ARE FOR CRANK/CAM SENSOR IGNITION OR POSSIBLY TIMING CHAIN.IF I REPLACE SENSOR WILL THE NEW ONE DEVELOPE THE SAME THERMAL FAULT? DOES IT NEED SOME KIND OF HEAT SHIELD OR INSULATION?
WHY DOES MY TRUCK DIE WHEN WARM 210* F? IT GIVES A PO320 OR P1391 on 1998 Dodge Ram 2500
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by rob cole,
November 10, 2014
replace throttle position sensor, and check o2 sensor
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- air circulation is stuck on defrost vents only,
- How do you set the timing on a fuel injector pump
- While driving truck, it will go into neutral like state.
- lostmy battery amps -then battery fried then 2nd battery then starter went out-replaced batteries-,starter and alternator- now only 10 minuest later battery is low amping again! told the heater block was constantly running thou not on -almost on fir
- ALTERNATOR, STARTER AND BATTERIES just replaced because batteries were low amping and fryed one battery and starter- checked all wiring and grounds -new batterys ST WONT HOLD CHARGE either and CONTINUING TO DRAIN BATTERY WHAT IS GOING ON ?