THE TRUCK JUST DIES WHEN AT OR ABOVE 210 DEGREES. CODES ARE FOR CRANK/CAM SENSOR IGNITION OR POSSIBLY TIMING CHAIN.IF I REPLACE SENSOR WILL THE NEW ONE DEVELOPE THE SAME THERMAL FAULT? DOES IT NEED SOME KIND OF HEAT SHIELD OR INSULATION?
WHY DOES MY TRUCK DIE WHEN WARM 210* F? IT GIVES A PO320 OR P1391 on 1998 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- airconditioner quit working after being charged. The drivers side was working.
- Truck hesitates while accelerating when you first tried to take off also at idle the RPMs will go up and down
- there is two fuse boxes, ones inside and there is another one outside
- Why is my diesel truck Smoking and very little power?
- stalls out, usually more at over 55 MPG. no show on computer read.
1998 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Blue Rock, OH
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($167 - $360) in Lost Nation, IA
- Alternator Replacement ($252 - $415) in Paulina, LA
- Heater Core Replacement ($559 - $744) in Gracey, KY
- Horn Replacement ($99 - $112) in Tad, WV
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - $78) in Bethlehem, CT