My truck has the 5.9 diesel and the transmission was rebuilt into a heavy duty unit with an aftermarket torque converter. Two months out of warranty the drive gear seems to lose power at times. I have only put 14,000 miles on this transmission and had the fluid and filter changed when I started having problems. All other gears seem to be fine including overdrive. Could this be a sensor issue?
Why does my transmission seem to lose power in drive? on 1996 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- The abs and brake light on the dash stay on, any idea how to fix this problem?
- replace aternator truck start bogging itself out wen I put in gear
- When brakes are replaced why won't my truck stop?
- A 96 dodge ram 2500 4x4 v 10 crank position sensor broke off
- Truck won't turn over Windows won't roll up and no blower fan? Replaced the igni