THE TIRES ARE GOOD I'VE HAD THEM ROTATED & BALANCED. IT'S NOT ALWAYS THE SAME TIRE BUT MOST TIME ITS ONE OF THE FRONT ONES. I'VE HAD THE VALVE STEMS CHECKED. I'VE TAKEN THE TIRES OFF THE CAR AND TAKEN TO TIRE REPAIR PLACES AGAIN THEY FIND NOTHING WRONG WITH THE TIRE ITSELF. IS THERE SOMETHING WITH THE ALUMINIUM RIMS THAT IS POSSIBLY CAUSING THIS?
WHY DOES MY TIRES GO LOW/FLAT LIKE EVERY OTHER DAY? on 2005 Chevrolet Cavalier
Sorry for the comment, but they have to be leaking from somewhere, maybe air them to the highest pressure you can and have the weight, and submerge in water. Aluminum wheels are not solid and pores.
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
2005 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mountain Home, TN
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($243 - 825) in Harrison City, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($223 - 521) in Bristol, PA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($125 - 210) in Tilly, AR
- Window Switch Replacement ($145 - 172) in Braymer, MO
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($102 - 114) in Elm Hall, MI