the transmission will start out in first but will not change to second or third I checked the transmission fluid its dirty but not burnt.
why does my three speed automatic not shift into second or third on 1997 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive
1997 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($212 - 342) in Mitchell, SD
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Bolton, MA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Muskogee, OK
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($421 - 598) in Marion, WI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($315 - 356) in Oark, AR
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($310 - 480) in Andale, KS