heater and AC work, panel just doesn't light up
why does my temperature control panel not light up at night? on 2005 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
- What could cause my water pump to keep breaking when I reach Max RPM and shift
2005 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($253 - 341) in Aguirre, PR
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($581 - 675) in Blenheim, SC
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($386 - 456) in Lionville, PA
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($105 - 152) in Waiteville, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($316 - 346) in Bushton, KS
- Engine Mount Replacement ($275 - 388) in Milton, KS